It’s right there on your face and you cannot overlook anymore. No one likes having a pimple on the face, but the truth is, that it is a normal skin condition that most people face. Yes, it’s no medical emergency, so calm down and stop thinking of that dermatologist! While a zit will not disappear in an hour, but there are definitely ways to get flawless looking skin with a few simple steps!
- Ice: It can diminish a pimple as it reduces inflammation, swelling and redness. How does it work? It simply tightens the pores, removes dust and oil that has accumulated on the skin. Ice cubes or crushed ice anything that is convenient can be used. Steps to use it? Wrap the ice in clean cloth and gently rub on the affected area, repeating a few times.
- Lemon: Yet another easy way to get rid of a pimple! Do not use canned juice though. Dip a cotton ball in fresh lemon juice and apply on the affected areas. It is acidic so people with sensitive skin can’t try this. Also, avoid the sun for a while after this treatment.
- Steam: Facial steaming can offer some great benefits. It opens the pores so that you can get rid of oil, bacteria and germs that could be causing breakouts. It allows your skin to better absorb any other products you might use after the steaming.
- Toothpaste: Yes, you read it right; the toothpaste that you use to clean teeth in the morning can be used to treat pimples. Just apply the white paste on the zit before going to bed and wash it with water in the morning to see the result. If it’s too much to apply for entire night, then at least apply for half an hour for it to work on the pimple.
- Cucumber: You can make a mask of it by grinding or dip slices of cucumber in water and cover your pimples for half an hour, rinse it. Easy peasy!
- Baking Soda: Is yet another ingredient that helps the skin to breathe and removes the dust, oil and dead cells. Make a thick paste by mixing it with water or lemon juice. Apply on moist skin and leave it for less than 5 minutes. Timing is very important here, if you leave it for long baking soda can cause dry skin and irritation. So be careful and apply it only for a few minutes.